anyone else getting no chase points with trickster?
don't even bother using your knives because not only are they weak you end matches with zero chase points.
don't even bother using your knives because not only are they weak you end matches with zero chase points.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
you mean brutality? because if you can't make long chases that's impressive
no I mean CHASER
I'm getting literally 0 points in CHASER because of his dumb knives
and it's causing me to depip.
You also don't get any for sacrifice either haha.....or deviousness, his things award almost no points.
It's amazing, they managed to make a killer that sucks more than any other killer at farming BP too. I would be impressed if it wasn't so depressing.