Does anyone else get tired of playing this game because of certain perks?

Lately I've not been the most enthused to play DBD. The most I can play is like three games in a given day if I feel like playing before wanting to log off. Before I would be able to play for hours at a time, and now I get extremely bored and/or annoyed after just a few games.

I stopped to question myself why. I try on different builds, different killers. Still the same fatigue. But no matter what I change up, I go against basically the same roster of perks and it's so boring. And it's especially boring when you are put against people who are your skill calibre but who stack second-chance perks en masse, meaning you have to be x8 better than them and overwork to compensate unless you bring overpowered perks yourself, which is just boring. I don't optimally enjoy running something like ruin/tinkerer, pop/corrupt.

For example, there are days I think about playing DBD and then realise I'm not in the mood to go against a sequence Dead Hard bots. It seems like an endless cycle of unfun. Has anyone else experienced this?

Comments