When do the Victorian skins come into the game?
I was so excited to see Doctor get a skin that finally appeals to me but so far only the clown skin has been added to ps4.
I also might stick with nurse just for that skin.
I hope this means more killers will get stylish skins like survivors and huntress do.
I also might stick with nurse just for that skin.
I hope this means more killers will get stylish skins like survivors and huntress do.
Comments
Apart from Vicious Victorian skins for the Doctor and the Nurse, there are also 2 other collections: Alpine Frost and Summer Music Fest for Kate. We receive the new content every week, so we can only wait.
Probably not till after the new patch hit, so probably not for another 2-4 weeks. They havn't been announced yet, we know about them because they've been datamined in the midseason patch.