disconnecting constantly

I've never made a post on this forum or anywhere really but I'm an EU console player (uk to be specific) and every single game I join, the game disconnects about five-ten mins into playing for no reason. This never happened before the update, I was able to play full games for hours and hours and my wifi is completely fine too - I actually recently got a new provider. Is anyone else having similar problems since the update? Does anyone know how to fix it (if there even is a fix)? I know it's kind of late for me to be playing and I thought that might have had something to do with it, but I was playing earlier too at around 3pm local time and it was having the exact same issues. IDK.

TLDR; game keeps disconnecting me, penalising me for disconnecting, and I really really need the game to work because I spent money buying the update and now I can't even play it properly?

Comments

  • @somecomposure said:

    I've never made a post on this forum or anywhere really but I'm an EU console player (uk to be specific) and every single game I join, the game disconnects about five-ten mins into playing for no reason. This never happened before the update, I was able to play full games for hours and hours and my wifi is completely fine too - I actually recently got a new provider. Is anyone else having similar problems since the update? Does anyone know how to fix it (if there even is a fix)? I know it's kind of late for me to be playing and I thought that might have had something to do with it, but I was playing earlier too at around 3pm local time and it was having the exact same issues. IDK.

    TLDR; game keeps disconnecting me, penalising me for disconnecting, and I really really need the game to work because I spent money buying the update and now I can't even play it properly?

    honestly i do not think it's the game you have, i got the same update as you did (buying it only unlocks the ability to play the characters not downloads the assets. I haven't disconnected, and many I watch haven't either. I can't say for sure what it is and yes it still could be the steam install did not go in correctly. i'd suggest if you haven't already to uninstall and re-install DBD and maybe that'll get it back right.