Dead Dawg Saloon bug
Played a custom on Dead Dawg Saloon and got stuck in a bush between 2 buildings. Was not released until the killer came close to me
link: https://xboxclips.co/oldmate297/b9a89ae3-bc2d-4754-9ce8-505e1283713f
Tagged:
Pending
Played a custom on Dead Dawg Saloon and got stuck in a bush between 2 buildings. Was not released until the killer came close to me
link: https://xboxclips.co/oldmate297/b9a89ae3-bc2d-4754-9ce8-505e1283713f
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
My friend got stuck on different spot at Dead Dawg Saloon. It was at the end of the road behind the last building. (pic)
He was PC Steam player and you can see the perks on the pic.
I wanted to report the same bug but i think in a different spot but on the other side of the map same type building but i saw this so i decided to just comment and hopefully help bring it to light.
I reported this bug with video evidence a month ago and got ignored, glad more people are finding it out.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/243423/got-stuck-on-saloon
Just encountered the same bug in similar if not same place. I think it was same place. I unfortunately didn't clip it quick enough because I forgot. Did not get stuck as a killer when I picked up the survivor to free them from being stuck.