No lights in Rancid Abattoir?

I'm kinda new to the game so I'm probably being an idiot, but I just entered a Survivor match and when I spawn in to Rancid Abattoir, I couldn't see anything? But there was a gen next to me and I could see it lighting up, and the light increased when we finished it. The other survivors left and so I assume they could see, but it was darkness everywhere else. Does anyone know why?? Is it a killer perk that can do this or is it a bug??

Comments

  • Does this only happen in DBD and not other games? Hopefully this isn't a hardware problem on your end.

  • @TheArbiter said:

    Does this only happen in DBD and not other games? Hopefully this isn't a hardware problem on your end.

    Yeah, but I've played after that round and everything seems fine. Seems like it's a one time bug luckily

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    As in like completely matte black textures on everything? Probably a Bug.

    If you're on Steam can you verify integrity of game files?

    But also this sounds totally baller as part of a Killers power.

    I'm on Switch, and no, more like someone forgot to turn the lights on in the game.


    Yeah, that would be a really cool power, temporary blindness? Although I'm not sure what kind of killer could use that

  • @CountessBunny said:

    I'm kinda new to the game so I'm probably being an idiot, but I just entered a Survivor match and when I spawn in to Rancid Abattoir, I couldn't see anything? But there was a gen next to me and I could see it lighting up, and the light increased when we finished it. The other survivors left and so I assume they could see, but it was darkness everywhere else. Does anyone know why?? Is it a killer perk that can do this or is it a bug??

    This is really similar to what happens anytime I play the killer the The twins. I can only see some things in lighting not even the auras on generators.