Event for only 3 days?

So on Discord several people said that we only have 3 days to get all of the Hallowed Blight cosmetics. Is that true? It would be really unfair for the people who have to work during the event.

Comments

  • Oh well.

    Guess you'll have to pick your favorite one and grind for it.

  • Is there an event going on right now
  • The Halloween event starts this 19th and it wont last only 3 days like it's an x2bp event. It will be for a few weeks, 2 or 3 I guess.

  • I doubt it. The event starts on the 19th and will probably continue for another week or two in November. Bloodhunt is what I think is gonna be 3 days around the end of the month

  • This of it as BBQ event.

  • I have saved up 1,00,000 bloodpoints incase you need to buy things off the bloodweb, I have also got 6000 shards for bonus blood points for the shrine, I have a ton of partystreamers on standby.

    That being said, I dont think it will be hard, I got the free spirit shirt after like a day of grinding, I am sure they will make it possible to get all the items

  • In the game files some clips with I, II and III numbers can be found for the Halloween events. Those rather be some kind of acts or periods, which I believe will last longer.