In fact pretty sure you can't do this with any killer, just tried it with Wraith.
No, you can definitely do it with most (all?) killers, including Wraith (I know because I did so yesterday to look at his head cosmetic while in the lobby). But it has never been consistent for me--sometimes I can rotate the killer, sometimes I can't. No idea if it's always been bugged.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think this is intentional - he turns around and winks at you <3
In fact pretty sure you can't do this with any killer, just tried it with Wraith.
No, you can definitely do it with most (all?) killers, including Wraith (I know because I did so yesterday to look at his head cosmetic while in the lobby). But it has never been consistent for me--sometimes I can rotate the killer, sometimes I can't. No idea if it's always been bugged.
Normally this isnt a thing, its a glitch. Normally it shouldnt be possible to rotate the killers