Just had a weird dream....

I had to get Hag to the hospital, who apparently was my grandmother. I remember running around Lerry's, pushing her in a wheelchair while looking for a Doctor, yelling at him that she's dying and needs help, because her devour hope was destroyed. lol

Comments

  • You should probably take a break from DbD.
    PS: i think this post fits better in the off topic subforum.
  • Damn dude, if there are signs that you play DBD too much, then this is definitely one :lol:

    Were there some ######### survivors that clicked their flashlights at your poor grandma? :wink:

  • I had to get Hag to the hospital, who apparently was my grandmother. I remember running around Lerry's, pushing her in a wheelchair while looking for a Doctor, yelling at him that she's dying and needs help, because her devour hope was destroyed. lol

    I had a dream once where Michael was chasing me but I saw the hatch in the distance, I turned around and he started smiling, and the map was from modern warfare 2 like 10 years ago. 
  • I had a dream that me and my online friends met up for the first time and we had Jason pinned down. We had to figure out a way to kill him because no one brought a machete.