WTH is up with Matchups?

This has been a problem before. but after the dlc it's redicilous. too many games in a row as killer where I meet rank 1 swf. or red ranks in general. I'm a rank 6 killer atm. far from good enough to meet up with those survivors. I just get outplayed in everything. max hooks 3 against that. it's total bull. How does the devs think that that might be fun to meet people who outskill you in 6 games in a row??? wth..

Comments

  • Considering you are very close to red ranks this makes sense, I was getting red ranks when I was a green rank killer so who knows.

  • @TheArbiter said:

    Considering you are very close to red ranks this makes sense, I was getting red ranks when I was a green rank killer so who knows.

    one thing is to get 1 - 2 occational red ranks. not 4 rank 1's and red rank swfs. that does not make sense.

  • No it kind of does