Goddamn Scratch Marks

Narrow them immediately, they are absolutely ridiculous. Do you even play your own game, devs? Why do they keep getting more wide and worse each patch and chapter? Stop it! For your gods' sake, pull them back in!

I watch survivors run in a straight line and see their scratch marks going every-which-way, to include going through doors. I'm not talking a step in a room they didn't even enter, they're up along the walls and ceiling in every direction and the only hope you have of actually tracking them is by seeing their body. Every patch this becomes more pronounced and worse for the killer.

Comments

  • Believe it or not, way back in an ancient civilization of dbd gamers, killers could also clearly hear survivors pain sounds over the obnoxious chase music. That was slowly over time lessened and lessened until it’s become something akin to a fable passed down generation to generation.


    eventually scratch marks will join functional sounds in the dbd sarcophagus of dev ineptitude. There is no use fighting it, just give in.

  • I chase a survivor who kept running non-stop around the corridors of Hawkins. It was funny seeing a huge gap in the scratchmarks on a corner even though the survivor kept running.

    This shows why they just randomly disappear on other maps. They really are bugged. Of course it's a killer issue so I'm sure it will be fixed when the silent slugs bug is fixed (i.e. never)