Mix outfit
Hi,
I just bought the whole outfit from Yun but I just wanted the hair and the bottom. I hate the blue top. I thought I could mix with her other outfit but seems impossible. I am really disappointed, is it something which will be fixed ?
Hi,
I just bought the whole outfit from Yun but I just wanted the hair and the bottom. I hate the blue top. I thought I could mix with her other outfit but seems impossible. I am really disappointed, is it something which will be fixed ?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
When the cosmetics have that link icon on them, it basically means that they wont split the outfit into 3 different items.
Oh no ! ๐ thank you for the answer