what is the worst way you have lost/not got a 4k?
For me, it was just now
Survivors send me to the Game, do the first 3 gens in under 3 minutes because they have Prove Thyself, kill 2 of them because gen rushers are completely crap in chase, want to know what happens next?
last 2 people hide for 10 minutes, find one of them, trigger EGC by closing hatch, look for the last guy, and he escapes with a ######### key, then proceeded to act like he did absolutely nothing wrong and won by skill alone instead of getting lucky and playing like a coward
what's your dumb loss storys?
Comments
Usually I laugh at it after, but when I slug everyone cause they get to altruistic or they're all nearby, only for the one guy who I've only hooked once to Kobe and pick up the rest of his team.
The tryhards that suddently get up with unbreakable erasing all your hard effort with just 1 single perk. It can make a 4k into a 4 escape.
Pretty popular perk among swf.
So basically I had one on the hook, one downed, one dead, and one injured. The injured one used a key and I grabbed him as he went through hatch, but instead of grabbing him, I got frozen in place and he wasn't affected at all, so basically I had to watch as he unhooked one, picked up the other, and all three escaped. Through hatch. In front of my face.
I had two people unhook themselves within 20 seconds of each other and both got out with a key. I would be mad, but the amount of divine intervention to get two self-unhooks in a row is frightening and I didn't want to get smited.