There is a dead zone on the basement steps where survivors can not be picked up.

I was playing a game as killer and ran into a survivor taking advantage of a bug. I'm reporting it here just in case you're not aware of it.


There was no way to pick this person up and they knew it. I've also supplied a link to a video I took of the situation. It's obvious they did it intentionally.


Notice too that her head was slightly clipping into the wall, she's also not moving an inch from where she is. You don't see it here but I lost her because a survivor was able to come heal but I couldn't pick her up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbOEMCqz_Qg

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • I had this last match as well (ps5) except at the very bottom of the stairs.

    The survivor had their head in the wall and i couldn't pick up :(

  • @FancyMrB said:

    I had this last match as well (ps5) except at the very bottom of the stairs.

    The survivor had their head in the wall and i couldn't pick up :(

    yup I'm playing on PS5 too.


    they really need to fix these bugs. they may seem minor but if people are knowingly taking advantage of them like in my case it's a big deal.