Yet another post about about chat censor
I think we can all agree that the system they are using to censor words is, a bit off to say the least. And once they fix that, hopefully the people who want a filter will be very happy.
At the moment you cannot turn it off. I don't doubt that there will be an option to turn it off in the future. But my main is people who don't want an option to turn it off.
Most people who want to disable the filter aren't racist, sexist, and/or dropkick puppys into wood chippers as a hobby. They don't care if someone insults them or calls them slurs. Dosent mean said slurs are condoned, but more of a lack of caring. I understand most people who want a chat filter don't think that those who are against it are evil, but it's nice to open a discussion.
Comments