new code for 100k
it's on the side of the forum, where it shows the tweets from the main account.
but I know a lot of people don't see it
it's - TWITTERLORGE
link - https://twitter.com/DeadByBHVR/status/1377013837531070464
it's on the side of the forum, where it shows the tweets from the main account.
but I know a lot of people don't see it
it's - TWITTERLORGE
link - https://twitter.com/DeadByBHVR/status/1377013837531070464
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
"Don't worry guys we'll reduce the grind in the future"
"No ######### you 600k bp would break the economy"
I mean... it's free. so I'll take it.
600k woulld have been dope
This actually really helps me since I use my phone to come on here and the Twitter bar doesn't show for me. So thanks!