PC - Trickster not starting a "chase" despite actually chasing

Chased a Survivor (Dwight) around a killer shack. He was able to vault the window 6 times in a row, despite me "chasing" him (should be blocked at the 3rd time)

No chase is triggered, therefore no vault-block nor bloodlust.


How to possibly reproduce: Start chasing a survivor, as Trickster, while trying to hit them with knives whenever line of sight is established, preferably around the killer shack


  • Character played: Trickster
  • Perks played: Starstruck, Pop goes the Weasel, Hex: Crowd Control, No way out
  • Map: Autohaven Wreckers: Blood Lodge
  • Frequency of the issue: Unknown


Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • I think his power don't trigger this emblem.

    Tried many games to earn his achivement and I barrely got gold emblem in chase but not the red one. My guess is when you down someone with M1 it counts but not with ur power.

    I tried to do only chase trial with no hooks (around 30 chase in this trial with a lot of down) and I just earn Silver.

    I tried to do only M1, this time I earn Gold in chase.

    And somes games who are fast as light (2 or 3 hooks) got nothing in chase.