In those days, I was still afraid of horror films. Only then I appreciated all their charm
It was quite the opposite for me. I used to love Freddy movies when i was a kid, but when i watched them again like 30 years later they were kinda "meh".
It was quite the opposite for me. I used to love Freddy movies when i was a kid, but when i watched them again like 30 years later they were kinda "meh".
First and second one are still ok though.
There were a lot of weird horror movies coming out at that time that seemed fun. Now, even from the technical point of view, everything looks even more "unnatural". I have the same now with the "Critters" films. As a child, I really liked
Clerks. First time I watched it wasn't really into it. Loved Mallrats and Clerks 2 but just couldn't get into Clerks. Then I worked a retail job, got called a Nazi because customer didn't like store policy and then had new appreciation for the movie. ๐
Clerks. First time I watched it wasn't really into it. Loved Mallrats and Clerks 2 but just couldn't get into Clerks. Then I worked a retail job, got called a Nazi because customer didn't like store policy and then had new appreciation for the movie. ๐
Oh yeah, i've been called that too, and i'm lefty as hell.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
My life. Except I still hate it
Where can i watch your life's movie? :O
In the bargain bin at an abandoned Walmart
Could be worse :D
I've never hated it, but John Carpenters Halloween has really grown on me the older I've gotten.
I really hated the saw movies but ive grown to enjoy them much more, the later ones still arent the best though lmao.
Imho only the first 2 were great/ok
My first watch of the original Halloween I wasn't impressed but rewatching it, it's now one of my favorite horror movies of all time.
A Nightmare on Elm Street
In those days, I was still afraid of horror films. Only then I appreciated all their charm
It was quite the opposite for me. I used to love Freddy movies when i was a kid, but when i watched them again like 30 years later they were kinda "meh".
First and second one are still ok though.
There were a lot of weird horror movies coming out at that time that seemed fun. Now, even from the technical point of view, everything looks even more "unnatural". I have the same now with the "Critters" films. As a child, I really liked
Clerks. First time I watched it wasn't really into it. Loved Mallrats and Clerks 2 but just couldn't get into Clerks. Then I worked a retail job, got called a Nazi because customer didn't like store policy and then had new appreciation for the movie. ๐
Oh yeah, i've been called that too, and i'm lefty as hell.