Nurse bugs in the latest patch

I wasn't recording at the time, so I'll describe what I encountered and hope that others have seen it and/or have video of it as well.

Playing several nurse games tonight after the All Kill chapter came out. PC/Steam player.

A) Blinks are not working right. Distance and/or hold time seems to be somehow affected. Also got the "head hang of shame" after just 1 blink several times, despite clearly having 2 charges. No change in software or hardware other than the DBD patch.

B) Be me, chasing a Jake to the exit. He stops just shy of the exit to teabag. I CANNOT HIT HIM. Seriously, he arrived at the exit with almost the entire end-game collapse timer in tact. Swung at him no less than 30-40 times from all angles. Could not him him. Finally he ran through and the game ended. I also experienced this unable to hit bug after a few blinks. I thought it was just me screwing up the blink, but the issue at the gate tells me it's definitely not just that.

Tagged: Pending

Comments