depipped with trickster even with 3 kills
apparently the knives thrown don't count as chasing so the "chaser" award I got was virutally zero.
so despite getting 3 kills I depipped because I had no chase points.
even more reason to not play him
apparently the knives thrown don't count as chasing so the "chaser" award I got was virutally zero.
so despite getting 3 kills I depipped because I had no chase points.
even more reason to not play him
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Oh, great. So to get his adept I'm going to need to play powerless 4.4 killer? Sounds like a wonderful time...it was already going to be painful but that's just going to be worse...