I'd rather talk to my ex wife than play the new killer.

The trickster is simply awful no need to sugar coat it and definitely dont need "to give him time" this killer is simply abysmal in practically every way.

The power is utter Rubish and lacking an form identity. Not once did i say "oh wow thats cool" or "oh wow thats different" its horrendous that the devs think this is acceptable.


Starting to lose hope for this game which really sucks cuz i love dbd but well.....they keep disappointing.

Comments

  • @DontNerf said:

    The trickster is simply awful no need to sugar coat it and definitely dont need "to give him time" this killer is simply abysmal in practically every way.

    The power is utter Rubish and lacking an form identity. Not once did i say "oh wow thats cool" or "oh wow thats different" its horrendous that the devs think this is acceptable.

    Starting to lose hope for this game which really sucks cuz i love dbd but well.....they keep disappointing.

    I agree with you for the most part but I like star struck.