Shrine of Secrets Ate My Shards
So I bought three perks from the shrine of secrets but it took my shards however it did not give me my BP. I would really like a refund or something as I worked hard for those shards to spend on the new killer.
https://clips.twitch.tv/ScrumptiousDiligentSkunkAMPEnergy-bAG-OFz4mw31dXrq
Tagged:
Pending
Comments
same just happened to me :(
and i just bought 3 just like you did. WOW
I really hope that they acknowledge it because I spent a lot of time to get those shards and I would like them back. Or at least a code for bloodpoints since I had originally saved up to buy the perks for bloodpoints
i lost 6700 iri. shards :(, i filed a report. but who knows who even is listening
how do you file a report?
Submit a request – Dead by Daylight
hope that helps
I got my blood points after doing a report