Main Event feels really unfinished

From it just generally being useless and going away so fast to him having the almost exact same animation afterwards as legion and a painful ringing sound it just feels rushed and unfinished. I swear a week before the PTB someone at BHVR was like "Isn't he a bit too simalar to huntress?" so they said ######### it and tried to add some Oni/Myers/Plague thing to him.

Comments

  • Probably because it doesn't last that long. I doubt main event buffs would make Trickster very good, though.

  • @ShamelessPigMain said:

    Probably because it doesn't last that long. I doubt main event buffs would make Trickster very good, though.

    It doesnt even fit with his power. Like it is just the most random thing like why. You are throwing knives and all of a sudden you press a button and just shoot and move a tiny bit faster. I genuinely forgot about the existance of main event until live after the PTB died and it was impossible to find any more matches.