Need help making a build with Blood Pact or For the People

Title! With DS nerf live I don't feel like running it is really a good option. Heck, before this nerf I'd rarely get to use it bcuz killers will just slug you to wait it out so yeah. I wanna try utilizing other Survivor obsession perks though in order to keep the Obsession in play for the information factor.

Blood Pact is my preferred one since I have Cheryl unlocked but I might be willing to get Zarina for For the People. I like both as they are altruistic in nature and that fits my play style but I'm uncertain how to make a build centered around either one so help would be appreciated.

Also not sure if Sole Survivor is ever worth running? I love the concept but it feels like too much banking on your teammates to straight-up die to gain the effects.

Once object of obsession gets reworked that might be another option as well.

Comments

  • My for the people build is

    Dead Hard

    For The People

    Desperate Measures or Botany Knowledge.

    Self Care

    I hope this helps.

  • Blood Pact is honestly a really solid perk. It’s like a hybrid of Aftercare and Empathy.

    You’ll want to use it to help get healing and just to share information with a teammate. Often times when I run Blood Pact me and my Obsession will become temporary best friends and keep coming back to eachother for healing or to help with gens.

    Blood Pact works in any build really. Run it with Iron Will and think of it as your healing source (it’s a substitute for Inner Strength, Self-Care or a Med-Kit)

  • For The People - Best teammate perk

    Borrowed Time - Anti-Camp perk. And you can save your teammates in end game so important perk

    Dead Hard - You need one perk for yourself on your build. DH is good.

    Mettle of Man - Take hits for your teammates. Hits will help them also will help you.

    And ofcourse feed this build with med-kit and add-ons. When i playing with my friends i am using this build and its working well for me.

  • Should be obvious but to be clear: Do not run them together! FTP will deactivate Blood Pact! That being said,

    Build 1: Blood Pact, Breakout/Hope, Exhaustion Perk (your choice) and 4th perk (your choice)

    Pretty vague, but I don't run Blood Pact often. Best I can think is to maximize speeding yourself up, using Hope you can chase the Killer for miles once the Exit Gates are open, allowing other Survivors to get out. Otherwise Breakout can work well too, where you and the Obsession work together to keep your 7% speed boost (14% for you, using BP+BO) and as a duo you can get the last Survivor to wiggle off a lot. I think that combo would do well in a SWF dedicated to preventing hooks, using other perks like Sabo, MoM, DH, and/or DS.

    Build 2: For The People, Iron Will, Inner Strength, Exhaustion Perk (your choice)

    The drawback of using FTP is pretty rough, so you need to minimize it as much as you can. Iron Will will make you silent enough to slip away and make it harder to catch you in a jungle gym or indoor map, whereas Inner Strength will quickly self-heal once Broken goes away (and you can reuse FTP that much more quickly). Exhaustion perk is self-explanatory in both builds.