Blight Ormond & Lery's collision
I'm on PC and this video which was recorded by a friend shows the nonexistent collision for Blight on the short loops and the tractor on Ormond, The shorter loops like the tables were possible before the update, also there's the long rock at the back of the main building which I slide off of, also the Chairs on Lery's still don't work, tried looking up/down but I could not get blight to bounce off of them
https://youtu.be/1UmO6cZG0-I
Tagged:
Pending
Comments
Whilst some of this may be not colliding properly (such as the rocks) - part of Blight's collision is also now where you're looking - so to collide with those shorter tables, you have to be looking down rather than straight ahead as it now uses something similar to your attack (m1) collision. So for shorter objects, you have to be looking down.
I tried to look down but it still didn't collide