Fast Track + Stake Out + Spine Chill is fun
This combo allowed me to complete a gen that I otherwise wouldn't have because the killer was coming toward me. I managed to escape too. :)
What's a good 4th perk? Other than Prove Thyself of course.
This combo allowed me to complete a gen that I otherwise wouldn't have because the killer was coming toward me. I managed to escape too. :)
What's a good 4th perk? Other than Prove Thyself of course.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Maybe resilience to combo with spine chill?
Resilience works well with the gameplan but doesn't add any synergy. If you do use Resilience, swapping out Stake Out for This is not Happening might be worth considering.