The new survivor is gorgeous
That is all
That is all
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah he is:
Eh honestly I don't know. I really don't find her appearance that good considering previous survivors. Her base hair looks like a wet straw. Her buyable long hair feel a bit odd too. Clothes? I'd like them if they weren't so weirdly bright
I wish her bangs came in a natural hair color
In terms of looks I think Elodie is still the best looking survivor
What are the noises this survivor is making while on my shoulder... its... creepier than most killers
Ik I wish we got one pink and one like black or sumn
I love her blue outfit, I actually bought it despite not being a fan of buying cosmetics. It screams "mermaid fashion" to me and I was really into the siren killer theory before Trickster was announced.
She’s aight. She’s definitely not anywhere close as this lovely lady:
Yui is best girl.
That's one word for it I guess.