Anyone else having a problem with pallets in new update?
I mean getting hit through a pallet is nothing new, but right now like every hit is getting me through them. Projectiles like hatchets, knives, gunslinger are getting me through them as well.
I mean getting hit through a pallet is nothing new, but right now like every hit is getting me through them. Projectiles like hatchets, knives, gunslinger are getting me through them as well.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I swear its been happening for the last whole 2 weeks , and the new micro lag is waaaaay bad
Also killers never get stunned from my experience. I played a couple of games, where I swung and clearly hit with pallet, but I didn't get stunned and I had the same happen as survivor.