Fizzy orbs around survivor names.
When I'm in lobby as a killer, sometimes I see survivors with orbs around their names that look fizzy. Stuff drifts off the top of the dark orb.
I'm not sure what that means. Any help?
When I'm in lobby as a killer, sometimes I see survivors with orbs around their names that look fizzy. Stuff drifts off the top of the dark orb.
I'm not sure what that means. Any help?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm guessing you mean they are rank 1 and they have that little "gear logo" above their title?
Rank 1 killers also get this except its a "skull logo" above their rank.
Its just a rank 1 cosmetic look.