Looking for team mates who don't suck

I'm in red ranks, devotion 18 with around 4200 hours.

I mostly play solo, and even at red ranks I get really questionable team mates.

Looking for someone to form a SWF.

Comments

  • Sup man

    I'm willing to play with you sometimes. I have around 1600 hours and I'm red rank on both sides.

    The only thing is that I'm ps4

    But I will sent a request on discord

  • I will add you when I get home. I am also lookng for the same as you. only about 1500 hours but always red both sides.

  • Region/time of the day?

    I have 2.5k hours. I'm a killer main but I can hold my own. I'd like to not lose my sanity in solo during the event, I'm gonna be honest.

    I play EU, morning/afternoon.

  • That's me out then :p

  • @Bwsted said:

    Region/time of the day?

    I have 2.5k hours. I'm a killer main but I can hold my own. I'd like to not lose my sanity in solo during the event, I'm gonna be honest.

    I play EU, morning/afternoon.

    I'm also EU! My discord: Marv#7663

  • @Kingstan73 said:

    Sup man

    I'm willing to play with you sometimes. I have around 1600 hours and I'm red rank on both sides.

    The only thing is that I'm ps4

    But I will sent a request on discord

    Add me on ps4 if you would like Id: Obsecur

  • The topic title comes off as rude to me.

  • @BrettyBoy said:

    The topic title comes off as rude to me.

    Git gud