Unbroken/Devious Emblems Still Bugged

It appears that the Unbroken emblem is still bugged in how it represents after a match. While it doesn’t affect rank progression, it does affect challenge completion in a weird way.

I had several matches as survivor where I died and the game gave me a gold emblem (if counting progression on the bar for pips it actually followed that I earned a silver), but my tome challenge for earning 15 Gold Emblems progressed based on the visible gold emblem(s).

Though I don’t play killer enough to confirm, I have also heard a similar issue exists with the Devious emblem visually under-representing what one earned. The friend that talked about it said it’s been making his tome challenge for getting 4 iridescent Devious emblems take an unnecessarily long time to finish. Again, the visible emblem hasn’t affected his rank progression as the bar has matched with whatever was actually earned.

Thoughts?

Comments