How many knives does it take to injure some one with trickster
No joke I'm curious I just hit nancy a bunch and it took forever for her to fall down is there an exact number?
No joke I'm curious I just hit nancy a bunch and it took forever for her to fall down is there an exact number?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That's what happened thanks.
8, technically.
like 12 realistically.
Appreciate it
About 30 on console 🤣
Or if the survivor has a building or structure.
They can usually draw it out enough it takes around 10 - 12 hits with nothing but a large rock, a truck, or some medium size object like that. He slows down so much that breaking his LOS is really easy.
Huntress hits you when you expose yourself for a moment, trickster does the same except he has to do it like a dozen times. It's crazy.
Also,the recoil and spread makes him straight up awful to play on console.
It's so much easier to play Huntress or Deathslinger than Trickster.
Pretty sad honestly
I find you're better off with the M1. A 110% M1 killer.
I'm sticking with Huntress . I hate the new killer.