the duality of man
https://i.imgur.com/vauKRYM.png
and I think that's hilarious XD
side note, this animation is awesome
https://twitter.com/DeadByBHVR/status/1376927320901095430
Comments
While I'm not the biggest fan of the Trickster's design, I actually really do like that animation. The part where he's dancing is really satisfying to watch for some reason.
Also, welcome to the first day of a killer being released. Be prepared to see "Trickster (or insert perk here) Is OP/Weak!!" for the next week or two.
believe me, I'm well aware of the posts that follow the release of a killer ๐. and they are so paradoxal it's hilarious.
Next time actually read the post.
The "Trickster is OP" was satirical.
Trickster is OP he makes K-pop stans give him free kills
I did. point still stands. ๐
No. No it doesn't. It's not "duality" when they're both agreeing with eachother.
yeah mine was a joke thread, i even thought he was terrible with 115% move speed, but he's actually worse than I thought....
there's 3 threads there mate... and the 3rd one was serious
When you think about it, there's kind of a light, dark, and grey here. ๐ค He's Bad, He's Good, and He's relatively better than a similar figure.