Bugged textures and lighting

I use PC and play it through steam. I just updated the game to have the trickster and that in the game, and after the update being stuck on 100% for ages it finally went through. The menu looked fine, but when loading into the match I was greeted with this:

20210330173210_1.jpg 20210330173227_1.jpg

As you can see the rock textures are completely messed up. I then got into a chase with the killer and when I went inside the boat (this is the swamp map) it was so dark I literally couldn't see anything and kept running into walls and eventually died

20210330173816_1.jpg

Once I finally died and went to the after game menu, the lighting was also completely bugged but in a different way

20210330174100_1.jpg

being way too bright as far as I remember it looking. So yeah, I have no idea what's wrong with my game but it's definitely not right and completely unplayable

Tagged: Pending

Comments