DBD collectible card
I thought it would be fun to make collectible card(s) for the game. so far, its just Meg. 
I thought it would be fun to make collectible card(s) for the game. so far, its just Meg. 
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
So, physical versions of the Steam trading cards?
I'm a fan of the '90s Marvel trading cards and I just thought I'd do a version for DBD. yes, physical cards would be cool and its print ready too!
I mean, you could honestly take the png versions of the cards and get prints done of those
Ahhh i love it!! Sounds like a solid idea for a project tho!!
I guess, it's a good way for me to practice my art.
Thank you! now I have to figure out which character to draw next.