Solved: Emblem bug on Deathslinger
For three games in a row now, the game displays Merciless Killer when the round ends, but I don't get the adept achievement despite using only his three perks. I also only get one pip. The emblem scoring doesn't line up with what happened in the games. In the last game I killed all 4 survivors and got 12 hooks total, but I only get a gold devout emblem. I have included screenshots from the last game to prove that I did in fact kill all 4 of them, despite getting no extra points for it.
The game seemingly prevents me from double pipping, despite me meeting the conditions to do so. This only seems to happen on Deathslinger as far as I know.
During the first two games I always had a gold gatekeeper emblem, both times at 85 points. I didn't take a screenshot of the Mericiless Killer Message, but I hope that my screenshots prove at least that I should have gotten an Iri devout emblem during the last game.


Comments