uninstalled game after 200hrs of playtime
I can't play this early access game anymore,
I'm tired of playing against swf and eating the same perks day after day.
survivors make me 2 generators in a 30 second chase.
A survivor to get to a safe pallet with dead hard.
unbreakable and dc combo with no counter to that
You have to respect those perks as if they were there even if no one has equipped them because the mere fact that they exist is already doing something in the game.
You are going to tell me that 200hrs of play is too little to judge how the video game is but my time is limited, there are many more games out there and I don't have time to play this only for more than 1khrs to master.
In counter strike I don't even have 300hrs and I already consider myself better than average
Games are supposed to be fun not to be stressed out at every game. I honestly don't see anything positive in this game mentally, so I'd better play something else. Thank you.
Comments
"unbreakable and dc combo"
what a a toxic play.
The game is really unbalance right now.
Maybe you can try survivor which is lot more relaxing and enjoyble to play.
a legion at a good hands can be tier b easily
You know how many times bi have uninstalled and reinstalled .it's like crack you will be back lol.