New player looking for dev feedback info?
So I have played(PC) about 50hours now and I got to say the game is a blast when it "works".I have some big concerns about the game that I can't find the answer to. So i decided to reach out here for some answers. The biggest problem i have with the game by far is the lobby system if you wanna play with a friend, why is it that you have to re make the lobby after every round? or even if the "host" disconnect before the round starts? how come there is no real party system in the game? and what the hell is up with all survivors disconnecting in the start of a round? they ruin the games and dont get a punishment for it? thats just silly. And then you got the jack of all trades, killers that lagswitch omfg they are a pain. Why does a good selling multiplayer game not have a ping restriction(if the host lagswitches the game should be paused until the ping is normal again) or even better dedicated servers? this kinda blows my mind and i havent found any statements about this.
If there is answers to this then i am sry for posting this, but i could not find any info
/regards frustrated newbie
Comments
When devs were deciding on game modes, they originally intended to have KYF only. SWF was added later so the they didn't make any changes for it.