Suggestion: Revisiting Perk Rarities / Perk Slots

Hello, People of the Fog!

There are a lot of Perks I'd love to use but they're ultimatly not worth it. This is where the rework comes in.

So I have been playing Hunt Showdown recently and I've noticed that the game handles Perks in a different way than dbd does.


Every Perk has an revisited Rarity depending on how much they're used by the players.

Ultra Rare

Very Rare

Rare

Uncommon

Common


Now, for every perkslot you fill with a rarity below Common you gain an additional perk slot for the remaining rarity.

Example:

Slots:

1: Ultra Rare 2: Ultra Rare 3: Uncommon 4: Common

This would result in 3 extra slots

1': Ultra Rare - Uncommon 2': Ultra Rare - Uncommon 4': Ultra Rare


Let me know what you think! :)


PS: There could be a point made that certain perk combinations could result in a catastroph, I can't think of any right now but I'm sure there is.

You could blacklist certain combinations if it comes to that.


Edit:

PPS: Revisiting Perk Rarities would be as easy as changing their rarity based on how many of the total matches are played with them. That could be once a day / Week / Rank reset / (Mid-)Chapter

Comments