An important thing to discuss

What are you guys favorite burger place?

I am gonna move to USA Tampa, but i have no idea what are the good burgerias that it have in US

My favorite burger place Madero only have here in Brazil so i cant really contuining going to there

So i really need to know what are you guys especial place to go eat THE hamburger

Thanks (:

Comments

  • My favourite burgers are home-cooked ones on the barbecue. Not much better than that for me.

  • @NoOneKnowsNova said:

    My favourite burgers are home-cooked ones on the barbecue. Not much better than that for me.

    nice

  • I’m not sure what kind of restaurant Madero is, so I need ask: are you interested in a fast food burger joint, or more of a dine-in, table service, nicer type restaurant?


    Anyway, my picks.

    Fast food: Chic-fil-a is best, but it’s only chicken. If you want beef, In-N-Out is quite good! I just checked, and they have locations in Tampa.

    Dine-in: Logan’s Roadhouse. Also has locations in Tampa.

  • fast food burgers meaning trying to be funny, burgers on grill if you find a spot i would recommend open flame type know what i mean.

  • Anywhere but McDonald's burgers.