The noed trials

I often see people complaining about noed so I'm gonna test how many games noed saved me

Clairifiers I wont count noed value if the hatch was closed it has to trigger the way it was intended to

Play time 2.1k hours devotion 13 lv 36

Killer Only myers

Addons: memorial flower, hair bow

Perks:ruin, sloppy ,monitor and noed

Offerings only bp offerings or the sacrifice ward

Btw my noed is lv 1 everything else lv3

( i will tell you if I used sacrifice ward)

I started makeing this at noon

Game 1: (coal tower) all dead at 2 gens left 9 hooks. noed didn't trigger and ruin was gone about 35s into the game. no hatch.

Game 2: (grim pantry) all dead at 2 gens left almost 1. 10 hooks ruin never found. noed never activated. no hatch.

Game 3: (I swapped sloppy for pop)

(Sheltered woods)

No survivors. 9 hooks. Died at 3 gens left. definitely a swf. ruin was found quick but I didn't let them get it. There was a key but they didn't do enough to get hatch. Noed didn't activate.

Game 4 (suffocation pit) another 4k. 9 hooks. The last one almost got out through hatch.they were good at hiding or doing nothing can't tell. Hatch wasn't closed.noed didn't activate ruin was found sometime after 3 min

(I was planning of doing this for 10 games but I got bored of playing Myers. I may finish it if people want me to.)

But so far noed hasn't even had the chance to activate yet

Comments

  • I haven't seen noed in like a week, its honestly hardly used and the killers that do dont tend to be that amazing, besides they play with 3 perks all game... Escaping is over rated and noed is fine.

  • I would also say that if the survivors you hit with NOED are injured then it shouldn't really count.

  • I've gotten a gamesense for NOED. I kind of just feel, "This killer isn't very good and they know it. Expect noed."

    Then like 80% of the time I'm right.

  • I always say good killers dont use noed and good survivors don't give a ######### about noed.

    I mean, I never run noed and never feel I need to. But I got 4 years in the game,so it would skew the data to say "Noed never triggers, so it isn't strong. "

    But, I'll stand by my first statement. If you are relying on NOED every game, every build, your boosted.

    And if you die to NOED, game after game, well your boosted too.

  • @RiskyKara said:

    I've gotten a gamesense for NOED. I kind of just feel, "This killer isn't very good and they know it. Expect noed."

    Then like 80% of the time I'm right.

    Also,

    Frosty eyes = NOED

    Works pretty good too ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘‰

    But yeah,most of the time it's VERY easy to callout the NOED based on the performance and playstyle of the killer.

  • @onemind said:

    I often see people complaining about noed so I'm gonna test how many games noed saved me

    Clairifiers I wont count noed value if the hatch was closed it has to trigger the way it was intended to

    Play time 2.1k hours devotion 13 lv 36

    Killer Only myers

    Addons: memorial flower, hair bow

    Perks:ruin, sloppy ,monitor and noed

    Offerings only bp offerings or the sacrifice ward

    Btw my noed is lv 1 everything else lv3

    ( i will tell you if I used sacrifice ward)

    I started makeing this at noon

    Game 1: (coal tower) all dead at 2 gens left 9 hooks. noed didn't trigger and ruin was gone about 35s into the game. no hatch.

    Game 2: (grim pantry) all dead at 2 gens left almost 1. 10 hooks ruin never found. noed never activated. no hatch.

    Game 3: (I swapped sloppy for pop)

    (Sheltered woods)

    No survivors. 9 hooks. Died at 3 gens left. definitely a swf. ruin was found quick but I didn't let them get it. There was a key but they didn't do enough to get hatch. Noed didn't activate.

    Game 4 (suffocation pit) another 4k. 9 hooks. The last one almost got out through hatch.they were good at hiding or doing nothing can't tell. Hatch wasn't closed.noed didn't activate ruin was found sometime after 3 min

    (I was planning of doing this for 10 games but I got bored of playing Myers. I may finish it if people want me to.)

    But so far noed hasn't even had the chance to activate yet

    It's not as bad as devour I don't know how many times I cursed devour

  • I have had noed spawn in front of me alot as well I truthfully think it is a wasted perk slot I just like agreeing with survivors. Cause killers for the most part are bullies.

  • Keep noed nerf devour.

  • @Tillablerhino44 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/237550/the-noed-trials

    It's not as bad as devour I don't know how many times I cursed devour

    Hahaha. No, Devour is one of the healthier perks in the game. Its an anti-camping perk.

    Don't like it? Cleanse it.

    @Tillablerhino44 said:

    I have had noed spawn in front of me alot as well I truthfully think it is a wasted perk slot I just like agreeing with survivors. Cause killers for the most part are bullies.

    You can't be serious.

  • @Seraphor said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2054571#Comment_2054571

    Hahaha. No, Devour is one of the healthier perks in the game. Its an anti-camping perk.

    Don't like it? Cleanse it.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2054574#Comment_2054574

    You can't be serious.

    Again it is personal with devour no prob with noed.

  • @Tillablerhino44 said:

    Keep noed nerf devour.

    Lol

  • @OniWantsYourMacaroni said:

    I would also say that if the survivors you hit with NOED are injured then it shouldn't really count.

    Yea but I'll count it anyway because of the speed boost