About Match Making System
Hey Guys,
I'm a Killer rank 12 player, and I've been stuck at this rank for about 2 days now because whenever I play the game, in 2 out of 3 games, I always have to play against red ranks or purple ranks. Sure, I can learn and see how the high rank swfs play. If the swfs are rank 10-14, I can agree, but purple or red rank is too much.Is there any reasons why I'm being matched up against higher rank swfs?
Comments
Yes. Match making tries to group you against survivors that are within 6 ranks of you. However, if one side is experiencing long wait times, the rank gap will widen to try and find them a game sooner. This means you will be grouped against survivors that are a higher rank than you sometimes. This also means you can be grouped against survivors with lower rank than you as well.
Thanks for sharing me the information man. Although, I've been matched up against more time than just SOMETIMES. I don't even know anymore. Devs should do something about this thing asap I think. If this happens every time, everyday, that's not healthy for the players. ( Just my opinions ).