Shelter woods needs a bit of a touch up...
Just had a match on shelter woods, and im not really happy with the experience of 5/6 tiles spawned as LT walls with a single pallet gym
This map is heavily rng dependent and ends up feeling empty 9 times out of 10, I think this map could use a touch up to make it a more interesting and less rng heavy experience just by reducing its size a bit so even if its not much to work with you don't need to cross the entire map to go between LT wall tiles
Comments
I actually had a game on shelter woods with 0 jungle gyms. Fun
A single pallet gyms are not a jungle gym they are the tile with a single pallet and no windows so I had the same experience
It was all LT walls?
Can't they just add like a hill for balanced landing?
(I swear everytime I put on balanced landing I get this map and end up playing with 3 perks)
Yep I actually checked there was 5 TL walls
Same, or at least I died before I found any. I ran across like 4 LT walls and the killer was a Bubba with Bamboozle and Chili addons.
The chases went something like:
Throw crappy filler pallet that’s instantly destroyed
Vault LT wall once before it’s shut down by bamboozle
Maybe find and throw another crappy filler pallet that’s also destroyed instantly
Die
Really wished to see something like a tree house in the middle of the map for the rework.
Pretty sure that everyone can agree that Shelter Woods is one of the most boring maps in the game.Aesthetically and gameplay wise