Temple of purgation invisible wall at exit gates

Pc player

Hi there, I played a match on Temple of purgation just now and the survivors managed to get into a spot where it was impossible to attack or grab them with a basic attack (I was playing The executioner so I was able to shockwave to get them)

This spot was located by one of the many rng exit gate spawns - specifically in a really far corner of the map - I have screenshots below showing where this happened.

I've never encountered this before and the survivors kept on abusing this to try and avoid me - its not a big deal with Phead but with any standard m1 killer they would be impossible to reach, making the match come to a standstill.

Hopefully this can get patched out at some point

Thank you

Untitled Image Untitled Image

The exit gate spawned around here:

Untitled Image


Tagged: Duplicate

Comments