Rank 20 mindset....
Okay I understand to 100% that when you're new to the game that you can't made the best decisions and moves but... Why are the survivors running against the killer? I'm playing killer and survivor on my new console and it's really weird. I can't rank up as survivor because all my teammates are dying in the frist 4 minutes of every round.
Comments
I mean you didn’t explain much . Are u paired up with other ranks that you don’t belong ? Is all survivors and killers not leveled up? Maybe no teachables were unlocked ?
if you are new to dead by daylight you’d experience potato survivors first match sadly
Eventually, assuming you're playing well yourself, you will rank up. As long as you're doing generators, looping the killer, healing and unhooking teammates, you should get enough points to rank up. The higher rank you are, the less bad your teammates will be on average.