demo dog
the way I see demo is he has good powers, lunge is great. The portals are ok for tracking. the main issue is the addons, did they rush them out for the chapter. they could use a look at in their entirety.
the way I see demo is he has good powers, lunge is great. The portals are ok for tracking. the main issue is the addons, did they rush them out for the chapter. they could use a look at in their entirety.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah the addons are really bad, the only good ones really are rat tail, rat liver, and mews guts. Anything that effects portals are not really that useful except placement speed since you won't often be using them back to back.
I look at the portal cooldown ones. either make them extremely faster. or have the egg go back and forth sort of like a fake out.
He probably has some of the worst addons in the game, but he's still a good boy.
The devs recently mentioned that demo would be getting an add-on pass in the future. When exactly I don't know but it sounds like it will be this year.