Ranking system
I'm a rank 16 killer but whenever I play, I always get matched against survivors who are way higher ranks than me almost always higher than rank 8. Is it suppose to be like this??? I play in Xbox btw.
I'm a rank 16 killer but whenever I play, I always get matched against survivors who are way higher ranks than me almost always higher than rank 8. Is it suppose to be like this??? I play in Xbox btw.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I play console and today I’ve been matched with red ranks 1 and 2 mainly.
I am rank 12 killer, I’m not sure but I think they’ve done something with the matchmaking again.
I try not to let it get to me, but some red ranks can be very toxic. I’ve experienced that today!
The current rank system tries to match killer/survivors by rank but it loosens its priority the longer the people have been in queues. If you're getting instant queues with high-rank survivors, chances are that there is a drought of killers at the time you're playing.