Maybe I’m doing something wrong?

So I’m trying to get the Leatherface masks.....still. I’ve reported what I believe to be a bug, but the reporting people tell me it’s not, & to record how many Dwights/Jakes I’ve killed. Well, I’m over 40 Dwights, & around 30 Jakes, soooo maybe I’m doing something wrong since they are saying nothing is wrong.

Do I need to wear only original gear?

If Dwight has a beard, does it still count?

If Jake is wearing a hat, does it still count?

Do I need to kill only during daylight hours?

Does it have to be 3 hooks then death, or can they die on the first or second?

Does it have to be on a specific map?

Do I need to first hit them with the hammer then hit them with the chainsaw on the third token use?


What am I doing wrong??

Comments

  • Seems like a bug to me. I believe each face only requires 25 sacrifices each. May need to post in bug forum.

  • @WiiFitTrainer said:

    Seems like a bug to me. I believe each face only requires 10 sacrifices each. May need to post in bug forum.

    Oh I did, believe me. 3 times actually. I’d just move on, & do something else in the game, but I just can’t have fun with this game any longer with this being incomplete.

  • They have acknowledged this as a known issue, & will be fixed in a future update. So anyone trying, don’t bother with it yet.