If you don't care about rank
Looking for casual swf play with other players who like to step back drink a few beers and not take everyday of dbd so seriously ...oh yeah xplay enabled
Looking for casual swf play with other players who like to step back drink a few beers and not take everyday of dbd so seriously ...oh yeah xplay enabled
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm only 16 so can't do some of that stuff, but yeah i'm a competitive player most of the time but not when i'm playing with friends tho, and I will Get frustrated if I die immediately, I won't rage or nothing but I'll be like what the hell, But yeah my username is
«°Gl1T¢H°»
EST Crossplay enabled