All my Killers and Survivors are P3 and have all perks on Tier 3 except Claudette.
I got all perks on her but haven't prestiged her yet because i've got waay too many items and addons on her + old offerings that aren't obtainable anymore.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Doctor, Freddy, and Wraith. I only just now decided to focus on unlocking all the Survivor teachables.
Legion, Bubba, Myers, and Ash.
All killers and Kate.
Killer main, obviously.
I have Meg and Yui pretty close, but I currently don't own Zarina, Cheryl, Adam, and Ash so I can't get their perks yet.
For killer, Spirit is pretty close because of those days I spent maining her. Those days are over though.
Holy molly good stuff dude! Hope you can finish LF's perks
All my Killers and Survivors are P3 and have all perks on Tier 3 except Claudette.
I got all perks on her but haven't prestiged her yet because i've got waay too many items and addons on her + old offerings that aren't obtainable anymore.
600+ hours in the game and I don't have all perks unlocked on a single character yet, the grind is real
Feng & Ace im currently leveling up yunjin to get her perks so i could have them for ace and feng after that i'll level up laurie
I have Jane and Quentin all perks and am working on Jeff
As for killer I have all perks barring I’m all ears and furtive chase on clown